03 December 2009

strange days

I feel like I'm living several parallel lives at the moment. Ever since the Mr. started working The Most Brutal Night Shift Ever (aka 11pm - 9am). First is my "normal day", where I tip-toe around the apartment getting ready w/o waking him, then go to work/auditions/whatever the hell else I do with my days. Second, I come home & we eat dinner together & chill. (He loves my cooking -- oh, the irony.) Third, I watch "Big Love" on DVD or read until I pass out, trying not to mind the empty spot in the bed next to me.

Strange days, indeed.

Also, I want to get a dog. And name him Kermit. So he can be Kermit the Dog.

4 comments:

Marie said...

Sounds like no fun, although the dog named Kermit, now that would be fun!

elizabeth said...

he he Kermit the Dog!!! i, too, want a dog. a big fluffy white dog named Bodhi. totally impractical because the hair would get everywhere, and we're both too busy right now to give proper attention to a dog. so instead, the mr. barks at me when i come home! yeah, he's a little wacky.

the un-bride said...

omg ... I'm totally going to ask him to bark at me!! He'll probably look at me like I'm nuts, but he already does that fairly regularly.

Mr.Un-Bride said...

woof!