18 November 2010

the Lucy channel

I was admonished recently by a friend (hi, T!!) for not getting doggie pictures up here yet. I know ... I know. But I've just been kinda hanging out with her, you know? Nonetheless, T's right: it's time to share our puppy's cuteness with the world. I'll be posting several times (soonish?) in reverse chronological order, as is the usual here in BlogLand.

First, the early days*:
*Seriously, this creature gets visibly larger by the day. The Mr. & I keep looking at her paws & laughing about how we are so fucked.

This is the first time she hung out with me while I got ready for an audition. She's really good about chilling in the bathroom ... as long as she has access to a potty pad, and I let her lick water off my hand from the shower.

Also: could you effing die?!?! Those polka dots. And those ears. And that face. **
** Stylish red collar that compliments her coloring beautifully selected by The Mr. -- credit where it's due.


Well, hello there! This seems like a good time to formally explain what I've already given away: her name is Lucy. Technically, she's Dame Lucille HisLastName. (She totally needed the honorific -- the doggie across the street is a "Dr.") She's named after one of my grandmothers, which is cool because my kitty (kisses in heaven, Lady B) was named after one of my great grandmas, and I like making a tradition out of it. Also, she just looks like a Lucy, doesn't she?

She was barely 3 months old when we found her at the city shelter near us*** -- can you believe anybody could let that face get away?! And we've been having lots (read: "lots") of fun with potty training. We're down to about 1 accident a day, which is actually a massive accomplishment. And she's pretty solid with "sit!" & "stay!" ... next step: "off!"

More to follow ... above ... silly formatting.

*** This shelter is really well-run, and there are all kinds of sweet animals there that need loving homes. Dogs, cats, bunnies -- they have everything. And the people who work there are nice. If you're local & considering a pet, please rescue.

2 comments:

Hdpcgames said...

Thanks to the wrong people, with life on the line, a veteran of the American cavalry and now a hired weapon, Booker DeWitt has only one chance to make a clean slate. He must save Elizabeth, a mysterious girl imprisoned since childhood and imprisoned in the city skylines deluxe download and avast internet security Crack with advanced system repair pro key ad recoverit key also World Machine License Key and Best Asian Movies 2019 city of Columbia. Forced to trust each other, Booker and Elizabeth form a strong bond during their daring escape. Together, they learn to take advantage of an expanding arsenal of weapons and skills as they battle zeppelins in the clouds, along high-speed Sky-Lines and through the streets of Columbia, all surviving the threats of the air city and discovering the secret. its dark. .

Saqib said...

I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues. I do not know how to saqibtech.net But thankfully, saqibtech.net

avast internet security crack
cyberlink powerdvd ultra crack
nordvpn crack
mediahuman youtube downloader with crack
apowersoft screen recorder pro full crack