02 February 2009

tagged again

The lovely Carol, who blogs at Prima Donna Bride down in South Africa (side note: I'm aching to visit your gorgeous country! I want to go on photo safari & surf) has tagged me. Yes, I'm blushing, and oh-so-pleased to know that there are people who are reading this even though they're not a) in my wedding, b) related to me, or c) being paid by me to raise my readership stats, in some weird attempt to simultaneously inflate my ego and deflate my bank balance. But I digress: Ahem. So these be the rules:

1 Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs who show great ATTITUDE and /or GRATITUDE
(editorial note: guess which one I enjoy more ...)

3. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post

4. Let them know they've received this award by commenting on their blog

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received the award

I nominate these blogs as outstanding for showing great attitude and (one of them, at least) gratitude:

Stupid Wedding Crap

I Hate Planning My Wedding

The Pissed-Off Bride
(ed. note: is anyone else noticing a theme here?)

The Broke-Ass Bride (and yeah, I know that she was named in Carol's post. But I heart her, too.)

One Barefoot Bride

Mr. Un-bride (Because he has to like me back.)

And, just because I'm not only* interested in wedding stuff, *Mostly is not the same as Only. Look it up. I also pick these.

Cake Wrecks (My fiance' is just thrilled when I sing your Unsolicited Jingle. Really. Can I live with you when he throws me out?)

Morphine Life
(Trent sings for an amazing NorCal band. Listen & love them, dammit.)

Half-Assed Kitchen (Even I can't screw up their recipes.)

Fuck You, Penguin (Cute animals are awesome. Telling off cute animals is even better.)

Please know that I don't expect any of these people to continue the cyber chain letter of re-posting, etc. I enjoyed it because I'm flattered and I like sharing the love, but I imagine that other people have full & exciting lives, and therefore don't have time for such things.

No comments: