18 June 2009

pimping my new show

I normally think of this stuff as Shameless Self-Promotion, but what else is a blog, really?
ALL ABOUT JACK opens tonight. The life & times of Jack Nicholson, in all its hilarity and mayhem. No, I don't do a Jack impression (which is a good thing, believe me) but I do play Faye Dunaway, Cher, Kim Basinger, Shelley Duvall, Jane Fonda, one of the girls from "Five Easy Pieces" and two random bimbos.

If you're in L.A., or know people who are, come check us out. You'll laugh, I promise. Or you can just come to see if I actually make all 8 costume changes in time (it's a 75 minute show) -- I won't question your motives.

Now I have to go organize my costumes, and try not to barf.

ALL ABOUT JACK
Thursdays at 8pm
June 18th - July 23rd
Theatre 68 @ 5419 Sunset Blvd.
tickets at plays411.com
info line 888.227.2285

6 comments:

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

I'm so impressed! i don't think I new you were an actress!!!

I've listed your show under my "Calendar"!!!

Wish I lived closer..., but break a leg and don't vomit!

-Kelley

elizabeth said...

oh man! I could use a good laugh. I love Jack Nicholson, and I'd love to see you do Cher and Jane Fonda and all the others in a 75 minute show. When are they launching the high-speed SF > LA train???

("itched" [really!]: what happened after she used shiny red poison oak leaves as wedding decor.)

elizabeth said...

ps - meant to say: Break a leg!!!!

("mogarvia": the name of one of the random bimbos in the play?)

CheapAndEasy said...

Good luck UB - I know you'll be fabulous!

Julia said...

sounds hilarious, wish I could come see!

Samantha said...

Congrats on your show! I'll be down to take a bite of the muffin as soon as possible.