Wedding Front News:
1) We've officially booked our ceremony and reception venues. Woo hoo!
2) Dad has a truck. Dad lives in S.F. Which means we won't have to pay $200 to get $70 worth of chairs delivered to the ceremony site. Yay, dad!
3) We met with the decorator lady from the reception site. She understands our budget. Phew!
4) I'm on my way down to the LBC after work tomorrow, to pick up some linens. $100 will give us just about everything we need, and we can re-coup some of the cost by selling it when we're done. Craig, I heart you.
5) A hint of possible future wonderfulness arrived tonight, c/o the fabulous His Parents. Even if it doesn't pan out, I'm just so touched by their generosity.
6) It's almost Easter. Hooray, bunnies!