29 January 2009

I've been tagged!

So the very lovely, recently "graduated" London Bride has tagged me to tell you 10 random facts about me. Oh where, oh where to begin ... so much of my life is eminently random ... well, here goes:

1. I was a minor celebrity in Italy for a week, several years ago.
2. My two half-sisters, who are not from the same "half", have never met. (I plan to amend this at my wedding.)
3. I am irresistably drawn to anything with 4 feet and fur.
4. I speak 3 languages well to fluently, and can function in 3 others. (And I'm an American!)
5. I was in the marching band in high school. I played clarinet.
6. As a kid I wore braces for 2 weeks -- my orthodontist took them off, quit & moved to Spain.
7. I'm 5'9", but since I was a model that means I consider myself short.
8. I am terrified of needles.
9. I love being in my 30's (but if my agent is reading this, I'm 27.)
10. I teach pole dancing.

By the way, for evidence of why I'm green with envy that London Bride lives where she does, go here immediately to check out Jason Hawkes' gorgeous photographs. And I'm supposed to tag five more people. So here's a few of the people whom I enjoy reading:

Broke-Ass Bride
The Pissed Off Bride
A Practical Wedding
$10,000 Wedding
Mr. Un-bride (hi, babe!)

Thanks so much for the tag, London!

5 comments:

Ten Thousand Only said...

uh.
WHERE do you teach pole dancing? i might wanna.

the un-bride said...

S Factor, at the La Brea/Wilshire studio in LA. I can hook you up with a free class to check it out -- email me at jessicah@sfactor.com

Krista said...

I love your random facts. I don't which is better - if your agent is reading this, you're 27, or that you're irresistably drawn to anything with 4 feet and fur.

Marie said...

Yeay! Thanks for doing them, I am also irresistably drawn to all things furry with four legs. Or Just furry!

Unknown said...

thanks so much for this. I appreciate it a lot. I think that I have so much to do with my dress, the favors, the music, the Bridesmaid Dresses. This will come in handy.